UGC NET examination is one of the toughest exam. University Grant Commission (UGC) conducts net exam to find the research capabilities and teaching abilities of the candidates who wants to apply for the research fellowship (JRF) and assistant professor.
To compete UGC NET exam candidates need to make strategy and study hard as well as smart study. We are providing you UGC NET Preparation Tips.
How to Prepare for UGC NET Exam?
If you are planning to prepare for net exam, it is compulsory to you to know the syllabus you are preparing for and the exam pattern. We will discuss in detail on how to clear net exam in first attempt. There are few UGC NET Preparation Tips you need to follow:
UGC NET Syllabus
Candidates must aware of the syllabus. Read whole syllabus going through all the topics and find out in which topic you need to give extra attention and which topics you already covered.
Don’t leave any topic. As the syllabus is vast do need time management to prepare all the topics on the time.
UGC NET Study Plan
Every aspirant has this question- how to prepare for net exam? To prepare for the net exam candidates need to understand the exam pattern so you don’t get confuse in the exam. UGC NET exam will be in three parts.
- First part will be common for all the subjects. First paper is to check the candidate’s research and teaching capabilities. First paper consists of 60 Question (out of which 50 questions to be answered) of 100 marks to be solve within 75 minutes. Questions related to communication, general aptitude, Quantitative, People and Environment, reasoning ability etc. will be asked in this part. To score good in this part use formulas, short tricks to solve the questions. Find the topics you need to practice more than the other topics. Give one hour daily to practice and gain command on this part.
- Second part and third part will be subject oriented. Candidates must have the good knowledge of the subject they are applying for. Second paper consists of 50 questions (all compulsory) of subjective type of 100 marks to be solve in 75 minutes while in third part there will be 75 questions of 150 marks to be solve in 2.5 hour. you can refer online coaching and study material and use online discussion forums to clear any topic. Check the syllabus and cover all the topics.
UGC NET Preparation Tips
If you ask-how to clear net exam in first attempt? You can only answer this question. First thing is believing in yourself. If you are ready to take the challenge to make career in your dream job be confident and start to act accordingly.
We are providing study plan for preparation for net exam. After having knowledge of syllabus and exam pattern, here are some preparation tips for UGC NET for the smart study plan.
- Utilize the time you have remain, to prepare for net exam. Make a strategy for study to cover all the topics.
- Study with good subject material and subject book. You can do your net preparation online with some online sites, online courses, test series etc. which cover all the topics related to subject and daily events and awareness as well. Only subject knowledge is not enough for net exam.
- Make short notes. Your own note will help you to revise quickly. Use diagrams, flow chart to easily remember the big topics.
- Refer old question paper and test series. Solve one sample paper daily so that you get habitual to the exam paper and the type of question asked in the exam. By solving old question will help you to know the type of question asked repeatedly in the exam.
- Time is one of the greatest issues for preparation. Concentrate on your study. Your aim should be not only to complete syllabus on time but to solve questions quickly in the exam. Keep an eye on your speed to solve any question. “Practice makes one perfect”. Make it true for you study. Daily practice will make you perfect to cover whole topics and improve question solving speed.
- And the most important thing is confidence. Don’t have worried about losing. If you practice hard result will be in your favor. Be positive and have confidence in your preparation.
I hope above UGC NET Preparation Tips will be very helpful for you to study smartly and to achieve your goal.
All the best!!