Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification of recruitment for the various posts like PO, SO, Clerk, Office Assistant and other in 20 public-sector banks and nationalized banks.
IBPS provide great opportunity as Specialist officer (SO) recruitment to the aspirants who wants to make career in their core sector. Here we are providing IBPS SO recruitment process to help the candidates who want to apply for IBPS SO 2017 examination.
IBPS SO 2017 Recruitment
IBPS conducts IBPS SO exam to recruit specialist officers for the position of IT Officer/ HR/ Agricultural Officer/ Law Officer/ Marketing Officer/ Rajbhasha Adhikari in the Indian Government and public sector Banks.
We are providing IBPS SO notification for tentative examination dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and other for specialist officers which will cover various queries asked by candidates as follows:
- IBPS SO Exam Tentative Dates
- What is the IBPS SO 2017 exam eligibility Criteria?
- What is the IBPS SO 2017 exam pattern?
- What is the IBPS SO 2017 exam selection procedure?
IBPS SO 2017 Exam Dates
IBPS will released Application Form for IBPS SO recruitment in November 2017.
- Preliminary exam date: Dec 2017
- Main exam date: Jan 2018
IBPS SO 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria
IBPS issued some eligibility criteria for IBPS SO 2017 exam regarding nationality, age limit and educational qualification, which are mentioned below:
Nationality / Citizenship:
Candidate must be a citizen of either India/Nepal/Bhutan or should have valid certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India if person is Tibetan refugee or migrated from other countries.
Candidate should have age not less than 20 years and not greater than 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1986 and not later than 01.11.1996.
There is different educational eligibility required for the different position of specialist officer as follows:
4-year Engineering Degree or Post Graduate Degree in
Agricultural Field Officer
4-year Degree (graduation) in
Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as subjects Or
Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects in graduation
A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar
Graduation or post-graduation degree in Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labor Law
IBPS SO 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be online exam and interview process for IBPS SO exam. Objective type question will be asked in online exams.
- IBPS has changed the paper pattern for SO online exam. There is time limit assigned to each subject to solve question in online exam.
- Candidates must clear minimum cut off marks for each subject in online exam to qualify for the interview.
- There will be negative marking of .25 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be 200 questions to be solved in two hours.
- No maximum marks assigned for English, reasoning, quantitative, and general awareness, candidates need to qualify these subject by scoring marks more than the minimum cutoff of IBPS SO exam.
IBPS SO 2017 Exam Pattern for Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikar
No. of Questions
(With special reference to banking/ Finance)
IBPS SO 2017 Exam Pattern for IT Officer/ HR/ Personal officer/ Agricultural Officer/ Marketing Officer
No. of Questions
IBPS SO 2017 Exam Selection ProcedureCandidates need to clear all the process level for the final selection. Final selection will be made based on marks obtain in both the online exam and interview process. Selection procedure involve following process:
- Online exam
- Document verification
- Provisional Allotment
- Final allotment
We have discussed all the information required for IBPS SO recruitment. I hope above given information about IBPS SO 2017 exam will help you to prepare for the exam.
To know more information about IBPS SO 2017 exam notification, you can visit IBPS Official website.
All the best!!