Monday 2 July 2018

Is Eduncle Study Material worth buying?

Hello everyone. My name is Pawan Kumar. Here I am sharing my views on the study material I bought from Eduncle for preparing UGC NET. I am currently teaching in a private school and have no time to join any coaching.

Therefore, to start my preparation for UGC NET Computer Science, I made up my mind to go for online study materials as they are usually available at affordable prices and I can study at my convenience.

I started searching online for UGC NET study materials. There I found many websites that provide combined study material, test series, previous papers and many more. Eduncle.com was also one of them where I found blogs that provided the details of services provided by them.

I checked websites like cbsenetonline, examrace, Eduncle, toppr etc. and compared the prices at which they sell their study material. But somehow reached the conclusion to try Eduncle.

I visited the site and contacted one of the employees via toll-free number they have given. The employee told me all about the course, price and also assured me that their expert team will also be there to help me regarding any confusion.

I purchased the NET Leader course that contained 15 Theory units, 15 Topic wise Unit Solved Papers, 5 Volume Solved Papers, 7 Model Solved Papers and 5 Previous Year Solved Papers. According to me, the books contained complete theory based on the latest syllabus.

You can see the pictures of study material that I have purchased.





I am about to appear in UGC NET July 2018 exam and wishing to clear the exam with a little fear as it is my first attempt. I shared my views so that other students can also get help and guidance.



Wish me luck guys.

Thank for reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment

IIT JAM Application Process Started - Apply ASAP!

  Hello MSc Aspirants! Was IIT your dream or are you looking to get admission in any MSc, Ph.D. or integrated courses? This article is gonna...